Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Babies!!!

We had our 16 week doctors appointment yesterday!!  Just like every other time it was so amazing to see how much they've transformed in just a month :)  They are now too big to both fit on one ultrasound (which doesn't help me very much in making them the background photo on my phone!! lol)  They look, as always, thank you Jesus, PERFECT!  The doctor said they have long legs (as to which they turned to Tim and said "wonder were they got that from.")  They are still our Bitty G's but it's easier to call them L and R, or the Left and Right baby because that's how they are positioned, instead of one on top of the other.  Poor Bitty Baby L was getting kicked in the head by Bitty Baby R.  It was funny, but I still felt bad.  I also weigh more now than I ever have in my entire life....ugghh!! all worth it though :)  Seeing the Bitty G's makes it ok.  So hopefully we'll find out what the Bitty G's sex's are on this coming up Tuesday, we have our anatomy scans on tuesday.  They have way better machines at the place we're going, and will be able to tell what they are easier there.  Although, the lady said after she was wiping the goop off of my tummy that she probably could've told me what sex each of them were... she just didn't look!!!!!! COME ON NOW!! You're not going to ask a person if they want to try and see?



Here are our little love bugs, and how awesome they look now :) L then R!











1 comment:

  1. You do not look like you weigh more. Every pregnant mother should be so lucky. Keep feeding the Bitties.

    ReplyDelete