Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little Dancers, Soccer Players?!

the girls have been super active lately!! I spend a good portion of my day just sitting there watching my stomach move around. It's pretty sweet, at times pretty uncomfortable especially when they just PUSH!! like it's no ones business, just really uncomfortable, still sweet though. An amazing thing that happened tonight, tim was talking to them because they were movin' and groovin' around and had his nose against my tummy & one of the girls kicked it. It was so great. We're really excited though, because we have a doctors appt. and ultrasound on tuesday. So this coming up Tuesday we'll have new updates and pictures on how the girls are doing :)


Until then!!

1 comment:

  1. I say that they will be singers and dancers. Although if they want to play soccer...Love you, little girls, Grandma

    ReplyDelete