Friday, April 15, 2011

The Quick Date...

  So quick update for you all...We are possibly only 4 weeks away from meeting our girls!!  That's the soonest we want them coming anyways.  So 4-7 being the max!! I'm shooting for 5, I'll be 36 and everything with the girls would be good, because I'm sooo ready not to be pregnant anymore!!  I just want to meet them too!!  Only time will tell though.  We have a doctors appointment a week from Monday, and then we have our Ultrasound the next day on Tuesday.  Then, finally, we'll be starting every week appointments or every other week, I'm not sure what she said.  Should be awesome though!  Until then folks!!

1 comment:

  1. Your sweet baby girls will be well loved. It won't be long, course I can say that, I'm not great with children (as in very pregnant.) I love you. Grandma Grubs.

    ReplyDelete