Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Final Persons!

Today we finally got to tell Aaron, Jenny, and the kids we were pregnant. The final persons to tell for the next 2 weeks until our baby doctor appointment. It was awesome, and so very funny, thanks once again to a little girl named Elanor Gruber. Caleb at once was excited as was Ellie, then when everyone else was talking she turns to me and says, "If it's a girl (she's thinking about this very hard) she can be my sister." I proceed to tell her that they couldn't be real sister, but maybe like sisters or best friends, which she was ok with. She continues this think and then says, "We could name her...(pause) ILoveJesus." haha so sweet and awesome. I'm sorry though Ellie, even though you can't read this Uncle Tim and Aunt Brittany won't be naming your cousin that. After that both Caleb and Ellie proceeded to hold hands and spin in a circle yelling "yay yay yay." I am so tired and exhausted after staying up late last night, still waking up early this morning (not on purpose) and spending an awesome day with my parents. Good night everyone :)

-Brittany

1 comment:

  1. Ellie is the cutest thing that ever happened to me!! SO sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete