Sunday, October 17, 2010

The + on the test!!

Big Big news!!  We just found out yesterday October 16, 2010 that we are having a baby :)  It's so exciting and scary, but a good scary, a great scary! The only stinky part, we aren't telling anyone yet!  Oh my goodness, I just want to be able to tell our family and friends, yet we made the decision to wait until we go to the doctors before we tell everyone. (sorry to family members who are reading this at a later time.)  We decided today to keep a blog about my experiences being pregnant, and Tim's job of dealing with me while I'm pregnant :)  As of this point, we're not sure how far along we are, but tomorrow I'll call the Doctors and set up an appointment, and hopefully we'll find out soon!

Anything weird with pregnancy I've experienced yet?!  A newfound love of MUSTARD!! never liked it before, LOVE it now...

until a later time,
Brittany and probably her poppyseed :)

1 comment:

  1. sooooooooo wish i could be a follower, but it would show up in my blog-landia...alas! BUT, am I the first comment? Whoo-hoo! I can't wait to meet you lil gruber baby, nephew/niece of mine! I'm so excited to hear about you and to see how big you're getting and to hear about your mommy and daddy's adventures ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete