Monday, November 8, 2010

Bitty babies G!!

We went to the OB today and had our AWESOME appointment. Basically we found out....TWWWWINNNSS!!!!!!  I think that's self explanatory... Also, we are due on June 22!  As you know with twins though, we will have them a couple weeks before that...(please dear Jesus help me to have them before that) haha  We are so very excited! It was a huge shock!  Totally makes sense though, because I was already starting to get a baby bump, and I'm only 2 months along.  So it makes me feel better that I'm caring two times the babies, and not just getting FAT. lol I know I haven't been able to stop smiling since we found out and we also got an ultrasound!! Here's Bitty Babies G for the first time for you all to see!! Say hello to bitty baby G a and bitty baby G b :)



No comments:

Post a Comment