Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stomach Virus :(

Yesterday was an awfully awful day. I woke up yesterday morning, on my day off, and thought I had "morning sickness" as usual. A little more intense than, but I didn't think anything of it. So very wrong! 11am came and past which is when it all usually ends, and it didn't end, it just got worse. Grossness came (that's all I'll say) and I ended up having to go get anti nausea meds and fluids. Tim thought I was getting too much attention, so when we were at the premiere medical place getting my fluids he decided to get in on the action, and threw up in the bathroom there. Haha oh my goodness. So we were in separate room, both hooked up to IV's. Then when we got home, Tims dad came home early from school, and he had the same thing, and mom wasn't feeling so hot either. Now we are all home sick from work (minus tim hah.) family sick-in!!!!

Just keep us all in your prayers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment