Saturday, November 20, 2010

"...her lovely baby bump..."

Where my home-doggies at?!? Tim here.
Info news, baby bump news, and food news today!

We've been feeling like we needed to update y'all. On monday, we go to visit Brit's "At Risk" nurse lady so she can tell us all the different things that go down with having multiples and how that's different with just having one baby. We're pumped, although I don't want to get super bored-ified. It'll be at least an hour long, with LOTS-o-info to ingest! I'll probably be fine.

In other Babies G news, the "pooch" has arrived. Brit is clearly showing a cute little baby bump. While Brit's parents were here visiting on friday, we went to the mall and hung out. This all spurred on Brittany and Mom to go into this maternity store for what seemed like FOREVER! She sighed a huge sigh of relief while sitting around the house last night and today with some new prego-apparel on. I heard something about her expanding baby bump feeling fine and fancy free.

Cravings are kicking in a little more this last week. It has been nothing too crazy! I've been stoked because on several occasions Brit has requested food I like a lot! No.1 Chinese, Panera Bread, Olive Garden, and many more have been on the craving ballot. Let me tell you, I'm sure it's been so much easier, so far, when we've been voting for the same parties and candidates.

Almost Bedtime, for Brit anyway, so I'll catch you on the flip-side!


Peace,
Tim "Laser Daddy" Gruber

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Brittany and Tim! So excited for you both!

    And Tim, I love the way you wrote this. You had me laughing!

    Prayers and blessings to all 4 of you! <3

    ~Brittany Ketter

    ReplyDelete